We are currently accepting applications for our Ph.D. programme in Finance PiF (Intake September 2022)!
For more information, please click HERE
Research Assistant & Ph.D. in FINANCE (click here for more information)
● Risk management and insurance, in particular applied to cyber risk (Prof. Martin Eling)
● Financial intermediation with particular interest in Insurance (Prof. Anastasia Kartasheva)
● Private equity, corporate finance, credit risk (Prof. Stefan Morkötter) - based in Singapore at SGI-HSG
● Financial technology, especially cryptocurrency and non-fungible token (NFT), international finance, especially foreign exchanges (spot and derivatives) (Prof. Angelo Ranaldo)
● Private equity, empirical corporate finance (Prof. Tereza Tykvova)